Care funding and benefits advice

Norwood supports people in our accommodation services to apply for and manage their benefits. We will ensure that they receive the maximum care funding for the services that they are entitled to, such as sufficient hours from a support worker, and help them to secure all the benefits that are available to them – for example, Personal Independence Payment and Housing Benefit.