It costs Norwood £31m every year to provide essential support to children and families facing major challenges, and lifelong services for individuals with learning disabilities or autism.
Some of our work is statutory funded but there is a gap of £12m we must raise annually from voluntary donations to continue to provide our support. Your donation as an individual, charitable trust or foundation helps us make a life changing difference to thousands of people; empowering those less fortunate to live their best life possible, and we are truly grateful.
At whatever level you choose to donate – thank you.
*as a single gift or over 3 years
|£50,000 per annum|
|£25,000 per annum|
|£12,500 per annum|
|£5,000 per annum|
Gift Aid can make your donation go even further. Norwood can claim back the basic rate tax you have already paid on your donation. This means that you can help even more people by allowing us to reclaim 25p from the government for every £1 donated.
We make sure to update you regularly in the following ways on our work and how we use your donation:
- You will have a dedicated account manager to update you on the impact your gift has made
- We ensure that there are opportunities to visit services you are supporting
- We provide tailored communication to meet your specific requirements
- We extend an Invitation to you to exclusive events
- We offer you opportunities to network with other significant donors
- We will send you advance details on news updates about projects and developments at Norwood
Recognising your gift
We would welcome the opportunity to recognise your generosity in a way that suits your wishes. We can recognise your gift publicly through naming opportunities or privately through a meeting with one of our Trustees.
To find out how we can help you achieve your philanthropy goals please contact: