London to Brighton Sunday 11 September 2022
Registration Fee: £55 Fundraising Requirement £150
On this iconic London to Brighton Cycle Ride, leave the buzz of the city behind and join thousands of fellow cyclists as you face the challenge of a 55-mile journey on two wheels, from the heart of London to the buzzing Brighton seafront!
Over 4,000 riders will make their way through the idyllic English countryside putting their pedals to the test on Ditchling Beacon before gliding down to Brighton to cross the finish line and celebrate their success. On your way, stop at the picturesque village of Turners Hill for lunch, stay hydrated at water stops along the route and take advantage of stationary and roaming mechanical support to keep you on course to the finish line.
What you'll get from us:
- Regular updates with news and fundraising tips
- Dedicated support from our Event Manager
- A personalised sports cycling jersey
- Cheering materials for your family and friends
What you'll get from the event organisers (Skyline):
- Race number and 'on the day' information, sent closer to your event date.
- Water stops along the route.
- Full mechanical support
- Fully signposted route
- Not to forget your official "London to Brighton Cycle Ride" Medal on completion!
Once out of London you will predominantly cycle along quiet lanes passing through Mitcham, Carshalton, Chipstead, Banstead and Haywards Heath before taking on the challenge that is Ditchling Beacon - a mile long climb to the top of the South Downs where you will be rewarded with amazing views and a water break! From there it's downhill for the last few miles onto Brighton sea front.
By signing up to this challenge we ask that you commit to raising a minimum sponsorship of £150 per person.