Got Your Own Place In an Event?
If you’ve found a great challenge that you’d love to get your teeth into or have been lucky enough to secure a ballot place in a big event, then it would be seriously great if you could do it and still fundraise for Norwood. We’ll support you throughout your challenge journey and will do our best to help you reach your fundraising target and get the best out of the experience.
What do I do?
- Choose your event and register with the organiser directly.
- Set up a fundraising page with Virgin Money Giving or Justgiving and nominate Norwood as your chosen charity.
- Set your own fundraising target. This is your own challenge, so there’s minimum fundraising requirement, we will just really appreciate whatever you can raise.
Some great examples are:
- Ironman Series
- New York/Berlin/Jerusalem Marathon
- Marathon des Sables
- Tough Mudder
- Three Peaks Challenge
- A local 5K,10K and half marathon running event
- Cycling endurance events
- Skydive or abseil
WHY CHALLENGE FOR NORWOOD?
Whether it’s a challenge here or abroad, whether you are shaving off your hair, bathing in beans or organising a dance off; whether it’s for fitness, for fun, or for facing your fears, then fundraising your own way allows you to take on anything you wish, anywhere in the world, on any scale – while raising vital funds for Norwood.
No challenge is too big or too small.
In addition to the satisfaction of raising funds for some of the most vulnerable people in our community, we’ll support you every step of the way with:
- A #TeamNorwood t-shirt to wear for the challenge
- A dedicated and experienced event manager to give you information and support in the lead up to the event
- Regular encouragement
- Fundraising and training support, contact the challenges team at email@example.com
WE LOOK FORWARD TO SHARING YOUR ADVENTURE WITH YOU!
Got a question or want to talk to us about an event or idea, then get in touch and email us at firstname.lastname@example.org